Love makes the World go ‘round and music keeps it all together! Music has the power to evoke emotions stronger than we could ever imagine and the music at your wedding in St. Lucia is going to be one of those things that you always remember. Your wedding song won’t make or break your relationship, nor will it shape your happily EverAfter, but selecting a truly heartfelt song will make your Caribbean wedding at the Rendezvous Couples Resort in St. Lucia, all the more magical!
If you’re looking for something modern you might want to give these a listen:
- We want a love like Edward and Bella’s. They were utterly and undeniably made for each other. Christina Perri’s A Thousand Years is our inspiration.
- Coldplay’s Yellow gets us every time! It’s one of the most requested wedding songs on these shores and never gets old
- He knows a chapel on the Boulevard and we know where you can find the most romantic couples resort in the World. Just the Way You Are or Marry You, either way we’re in love with Bruno Mars!
- Kina’s such a sweetheart that we couldn’t help falling in love with this song! Perfect for the one you’ll say goodnight to every night, until forever.
- “You’re every line, you’re every word, you’re everything…” Michel Bublé says it best:
Love is the single most powerful emotion in the world, capable of taking us places we never dreamed possible. We hope you find inspiration in these traditional picks!
- The Penguins – Earth Angel
- Bee Gees – Wedding Day
- Seal – Kiss From a Rose
- Elvis – Can’t Help Falling in Love
- Clint Black & Lisa Hartman Black – When I Said I Do
Here are our top three picks for wedding songs from artistes straight off St Lucian shores!
- Bailey’s Blessings leaves us floating, and if you’re looking for a Reggae inspired slow tune that’ll touch your heart, Khrys is your lady..
- Forever and ever… we’ll be together, sealed with an amazing song by a remarkable vocalist:
- If you like John Legend, you’re sure to love Shayne Ross. In Love With You, now and forevermore