Say Yes to Wellness!
The countdown to Global Wellness Day 2018 has begun!
On Saturday, June 9th, 2018, over 100 countries around the world will be celebrating this special day. One full day of activities which are dedicated to raising more awareness around the importance of wellness and wellbeing.
Here are a few easy steps you can take toward a healthier, happier you!
- Go organic. Regardless of diet, organic foods are a smart priority. Opting to include organic foods in your meal plans is an effectual choice for personal and planetary health.
- Walk for at least one hour each day. Practicing one-hour waling constantly is good for making us fit. Walking is the simplest form of sport. You can it in our daily routines such as walking to our offices.
- Drink lots of water. Drinking water is essential to your health. Think of it as a nut
- Do a good deed. Instead of wishing we could all just get along, it’s up to us to spread some cheer. Do something nice for a friend, neighbor or complete stranger, and chances are, he’ll feel encouraged to pay it forward in return.
- Have dinner with your family. Eating at least three family meals together each week is associated with healthier, happy families.
- Be in bed by 10:00 p.m. Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, and can benefit your heart, weight, mind, and more.