And they would have lived happily EverAfter… if she hadn’t forgotten to bring her seductively, vampy honeymoon lingerie collection. This just proved it. One should never underestimate the importance of having a honeymoon check list!
But what exactly are the things you need to make room for in your luggage when heading off to your St. Lucia honeymoon? More specifically, what are the things you really don’t want to be without on your Caribbean honeymoon at the Rendezvous Couples Resort?
First Things First:
Past the basics: Tickets, passports, phone chargers, cameras, batteries, converters, adapters and the works. Ensure you pack all you need so when you finally get to your destination, the only thing you need to think about is executing your every romantic fantasy!
Your St. Lucia Honeymoon Checklist should look something like this:
- Necessities: Cosmetics (inclusive of makeup remover), Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Brush and Comb, Deodorant
- Under garments: Inclusive of lingerie, underwear, bras (strapless and otherwise)
- Complimentary: Evening bag, jewelry and accessories
- For airport or chilly nights: At least one pair of jeans, a sweater, evening wrap or jacket
- For the beach: At least two bikinis… you might want to walk with a one piece suit for watersports. Swim trunks, sunscreen and lip balm, sunglasses, swim suit cover up, sun hat or baseball cap
- Personal hygiene items
- Clothing: Sun dress, dinner dress, little black dress, casual shirts or tanks (at least 4), shorts (two pairs), one pair of sandals / walking shoes, one pair of evening shoes
- Backpack: For day excursions and spur of the moment picnics
- For him: One pair of jeans or khakis, one pair nice slacks, one light jacket or pullover, at least four T-shirts or button-downs (short sleeved), two pairs of shorts, two or three polo shirts, extra socks and underwear, walking shoes or sandals, one sports jacket (for a night out to dinner), one pair of lace ups.
- Trainers and a couple outfits for working out
- Any medication you may need, including pain killers and allergy meds.
- Insect repellent
- Glasses or contact lenses (if you wear them)
- Contact lens, solution, storage case
- Ziplock bags (for storing wet items or keeping items dry when it rains)
- Paperback book or magazines for travelling, laying on the beach or pool side.
- Tote bag for beach or pool
- Hair gel or hair spray
- Shaving cream, razors, hair removal cream or personal waxing kit
If all else fails the resort shop will come in handy.
We hope you enjoy your honeymoon on St. Lucia!